Summer Coding Internship: You, Dropbox, Google+Refinder
You are interested in Dropbox, Google, and the world of cloud apps? You want to contribute to the “next big thing”? We are building Refinder, integrating all these cloud apps. Come and join us for this journey.
- You are interested in search, discovery, collaboration, and productivity?
- You are interested in working in a small, highly efficient and productive team? You are willing to invest your time not only in generating rock-solid source code, but also in challenging and pushing our product features to the best possible level?
- You are willing to move (or, to frequently stop by) in Vienna, one of the world’s most attractive cities for living?
- You are deep into Web development? You are familiar with the latest technology buzz around Backbone, Node.js, LESS, and Cucumber? Still, you love to work on the shoulders of giants like Postgres, Solr, and Debian?
Then you should fire an email to us and tell us who you are! We are Gnowsis, a high-tech startup in Vienna. Have a look at http://www.getrefinder.com to learn about what we love creating.
We invite you to do an internship at Gnowsis over the summer months, with the option of extension to a permanent contract. Gnowsis offers you
- an interesting, diversified occupation in a cutting-edge high-tech web startup
- the possibility to do something significant: improve Refinder, help our users to get their projects done
- co-operation within a young, highly motivated and skilled team, and with renowned partners from industry and academia
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English or German and will invite you for a personal interview. Send your application and all other questions to email@example.com.
We explicitly encourage women to apply. The minimum salary for this position according to Austrian law is EUR 1,563.- but depending on your skills and commitment you can expect higher salary.