Open Position: Marketing Director of Refinder
We are looking for a marketing director for Refinder. Refinder changes the way people work with cloud apps: projects that were spread over Dropbox, Google Docs, and other apps can now be integrated. Users reduce their email overflow, find information easier, stay on track what the team does, increase productivity. You are the one who will manage the way how professional cloud users will learn about Refinder.
- You love bringing a product to the market?
- Leading an internal team and coordinating external partners is something for you?
- Telling the world about a product, talking to the press, and updating bloggers and the social crowd on our news is what you want to do?
Ideally, you bring some of the following skills:
- Work experience in marketing, positioning, branding, customer development, copywriting, advertisment, ...
- Fluent English
- Working in a startup company
OR running your own business
OR running your own department
- Working with your own assigned budget and getting the biggest WOW out of limited cash
Then you should fire an email to us and tell us who you are! We are Gnowsis, a high-tech startup in Vienna. Have a look at http://www.getrefinder.com to learn about what we love creating.
We invite you to join the management team of Refinder for a fixed position. Gnowsis offers you
- an interesting, diversified occupation in a cutting-edge high-tech web startup
- the possibility to do something significant: help our users to get their projects done
- co-operation within a young, highly motivated and skilled team, and with renowned partners from industry and academia.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English or German and will invite you for a personal interview. Send your application and all other questions to email@example.com.
You could also share this open position with friends in your business network. Think of it: you could help a friend to find the job she or he was always looking for.
We explicitly encourage women to apply. The absolute minimum salary for this position according to Austrian law (ST1, Regelstufe) is EUR 2,557.- but depending on your skills and commitment you can expect a higher salary, which will steeply increase based on our growth. The position is connected to stock options.